INCENTIVE PROGRAM FOR 2018
- Each purchaser of a BC bred yearling at the CTHS (BC) 2018 Yearling & Mixed Sale will immediately receive a credit of $1,500 towards the purchase price including applicable taxes.
- In order to receive this credit, the buyer must commit to leaving the registration papers in the Hastings Race Office for the entirety of the 2019 Hastings Racing Season.
- The registration papers will be released for the sole purpose of the horse running in a stake race in another jurisdiction, but for no other reason.
- Immediately following the stake race the registration papers must be returned to the Hastings Race Office.
- Repayment of the $1,500 release the papers to the owner at any time prior to the end of the 2019 Hastings Racing Season.
- Buy backs are not eligible for this incentive.
- To qualify the yearling must be a registered BC bred who is sold to a third party purchaser either at the time of the CTHS BC sale through the sales ring or by noon on the day following the sale. All BC bred yearlings sold after the sale, but before noon the following day will be eligible for the $1,500 credit as long as the sale goes through and is confirmed by the CTHS Sales Office and appears on the official sales results sheet for publication.