Today's Lunch Specials
- Beef Pot Pie
Served w/ Mashed Potato & Veg ... $12.95
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap
Served w/ Fries -or- Soup ... $11.95
- Greek Salad w/ Chicken Skewers
Served with Pita & Tzatziki ... $12.95
- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
- HOT DOG COMBO
Includes Chips & Pop ... $7.25
- Chicken Noodle -or- Scalloped Potato
Cup ... $4.50 or Bowl ... $6.50
- Freehold H 9:30 AM
- Gulfstream T 9:35 AM
- Tampa T 9:35 AM
- Meadows H 10:05 AM
- Laurel T 10:10 AM
- Aqueduct T 10:30 AM
- Fairgrounds T 10:30 AM
- Oaklawn T 11:30 AM
- Sunland T 11:50 AM
- Golden Gate T 12:45 PM
- Santa Anita T 1:00 PM
- Hawthorne T 1:10 PM
- Turfway T 3:15 PM
- Western Fair H 3:55 PM
- Charles Town T 4:00 PM
- Mohawk H 4:10 PM
- Meadowlands H 4:15 PM
- Sam Houston T 5:15 PM
- Los Al T 6:00 PM
- Cal-Ex H 6:00 PM
- Australia T 7:00 PM
- Morph/Mornington T 7:00 PM
- FRASER H 7:00 PM
PT Dishwasher - Food Prep
To provide great food and customer service in a warm and friendly environment.
The role of the Dishwasher is to provide fast and effective cleaning of all kitchen utensils, dishware, glassware and pots, and to maintain the kitchen area remains clean and tidy. Ability to do some food prep and heavy lifting is required. The ability to work well alone and within a team environment.
3-4 afternoons/week. Additional shifts occasionally available, especially on holidays and race days.
A successful Dish Washer must exhibit our following PRIDE values
- People - Commit to valuing the contributions of all our people and recognize that the best results are achieved through team efforts. We are a diverse family working together to achieve a common goal.
- Results - Accept accountability for and be committed to achieving the best results.
- Integrity - Employ the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and building trust in every action that you take.
- Development- Commit to personal and professional development.
- Eye on the Guest - Be passionate about delivering the ultimate internal and external guest experience.
- Ensures that all dishes and cutlery are clean and sanitized.
- Pre-soaks cutlery and coffee cups in solution and loads them into the dishwasher.
- Uses proper chemicals to sanitize items.
- Washes all pots, pans, inserts, etc. and cleans kitchen equipment when called upon and as per cleaning schedule.
- Puts dishes back in proper places throughout the kitchen and server areas.
- Keeps the kitchen area floors swept, cleaned and washed at all times.
- Assists with prep work under direction and supervision of qualified cook.
- Cleaning and organizing of all related work equipment and areas.
- Assist in other duties as directed by shift supervisor or manager.
- Grade 12 education preferred.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Food Safe or the desire to obtain certification.
- WHIMIS certificate an asset.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Outgoing and professional with strong people skills.
- Must be a team player who works well with others.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must arrange your own transportation.
Apply in person. Ask for Larry, Drew, or Emily.