- Gulfstream T 9:45 AM
- Monmouth T 9:50 AM
- Saratoga T 10:00 AM
- Woodbine T 10:05 AM
- Ellis T 10:50 AM
- Arlington T 11:25 AM
- Century Mile T 12:45 PM
- Golden Gate T 1:15 PM
- Colonial T 2:00 PM
- Del Mar T 2:00 PM
- Northfield T 3:00 PM
- Evangeline T 3:50 PM
- Yonkers H 3:50 PM
- Charles Town T 4:00 PM
- Mohawk H 4:10 PM
- Georgian H 4:15 PM
- Emerald T 5:00 PM
- Remington T 5:00 PM
- Assiniboia T 5:35 PM
- Los Al Q 6:00 PM
- Australia T 7:00 PM
- BordertownT 7:00 PM
Experienced Line Cook- Part Time
- Steady Work year-round. 16-24 hours/week. Must be available on weekends
- Free use of onsite fitness centre
- A congenial atmosphere
- Possibility of full time work for the right person
To provide great food and customer service in a warm and friendly environment.
The Line Cook is responsible for preparing and presenting foods using standardized recipes and portion sizes.
A successful Line Cook must exhibit our following PRIDE values
- People - Commit to valuing the contributions of all our people and recognize that the best results are achieved through team efforts. We are a diverse family working together to achieve a common goal.
- Results - Accept accountability for and be committed to achieving the best results.
- Integrity - Employ the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and building trust in every action that you take.
- Development- Commit to personal and professional development.
- Eye on the Guest - Be passionate about delivering the ultimate internal and external guest experience.
- Complete line checks to ensure that enough product is prepared and is kept ready for service.
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time and items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail.
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean, sanitized state.
- Practice The Fundamental Five of Safe and Sanitary Food Service.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the causes of food poisoning and the methods of its prevention.
- Control waste and spoilage.
- Assist all team members whenever needed.
- Perform all opening and closing assignments as instructed.
- Follow Health and Safety procedures set out in the Health and Safety manual.
- Adhere to the cleaning schedules that are assigned.
- Perform additional duties as required by the Chef/Kitchen Manager.
- Demonstrate professionalism both on and off duty.
- Perform functions consistent with Workplace Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Communicates effectively with all team members and management.
- Availability to accommodate a flexible work schedule and willingness to work with short notice.
- Works well under pressure - Able to work within a fast-paced environment on a regular basis.
- Self-confident, cheerful, congenial, enthusiastic, and energetic personality.
- Previous experience working in a high-volume casual dining restaurant a definite asset.
- A pleasant personality coupled with a professional appearance and demeanor is a requirement for all positions within our restaurant.
- Must arrange your own transportation.
Send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DGB-LC8